STARK Group companies are built on a foundation of integrity and core values of passion and pride.
Download Our Documents
At STARK Group, compliance policy frameworks and corporate governance structures are implemented through a set of policies, manuals and internal procedures. They regulate how we operate and describe the structure, design and the composition of STARK Group’s governing bodies.
Integrity is critical for STARK Group. We strive to be seen as honest and trustworthy by all our employees, customers, suppliers, partners and society as a whole.
As many business decisions involve complicated legal and ethical dilemmas, all our employees are trained to identify, recognise and handle difficult situations and to seek further assistance if required.
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase
- Timber Import Terms and Condition of Purchase
- UK Responsible Timber Policy
- Modern Slavery
- Privacy Statement
- Applicant Data Privacy Notice
- Supplier Data Privacy Notice
- Employee Data Privacy Notice
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Tax Policy
Further policy information can be accessed through STARK Group website